- Target Macros 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs
- Dietitian Approved Meals
- Includes Nutrition Info
Blue Cheese Sauce Burgers
Hunter-Style Chicken Drumsticks
Smoky Sausage-Vegetable Egg Bake
Learn more about how it works
I absolutely love eMeals!! They have taken the stress out of cooking and my family lo...
I have never been able to meal plan and put together a shopping list. It gave me so m...
This is so easy. Just sign up and get what you want. So easy.
- Can I switch my meal plan?
- Absolutely. Our goal is to offer users ample flexibility to meet specific lifestyle and family needs. We offer unlimited switching for our users both from the website or the app (iOS and Android).
- Do you have an app to access my plan on the go?
- Yes. We have a free, dedicated iOS and Android app that’s available to users with an active subscription. After signing-up on our website, you can download the app and login using your username and password.
- What if I don’t want to use all seven dinner menus on my plan?
- We know there are times when you won’t use all seven dinner menus, so our weekly goal is to provide plenty of variety and inspiration for you to pick and choose the meals that most appeal to you and your family. In the app, you can easily select the meals that you want for the week, and the app will automatically create the shopping list based on your selection.
- How much does eMeals cost?
- A subscription at eMeals is as low as $5 a month for a 12-month subscription. You also have the option of a 3-month subscription for $10 a month. Not sure if it’s worth the money? Then try it FREE for 14 days to see for yourself!
- Do you have lunch and breakfast plans?
- Yes. We offer a healthy lunch and breakfast plan as well as a dessert and occasions plan. For a few of our dedicated food styles, we have tailored lunch and breakfast plans to match the dinner style. You can choose to add a lunch or breakfast plan when signing up or directly from the member area.