eMeals + Good Housekeeping
Healthier Eating for Less
Try two weeks of healthy meals
Pick Your Meals in the eMeals App
Get Your Ingredients
Make Easy, Delicious Meals
eMeals works with
What You Get with a Subscription:
- Weekly, curated Good Housekeeping recipes
- Shopping list creation in seconds
- Conveniently connect to shopping options
"I am definitely saving money on my grocery bill, which as a single income family of five is huge for us- to be able to eat healthy, homemade meals within our budget."
"I enjoy cooking again. I was stuck in a rut, cooking the same meals over and over. eMeals not only provided variety but took the guesswork out of cooking and saved us hundreds of dollars a month on our grocery bill!"
Cook More at Home and Save!
With eMeals you’ll cook two more meals at home per week, which will save you about $200 a month.
easy every week.
Simple, healthy meals your family will love.
Radicchio Salad with
Roasted Fennel and Shrimp
Easy for Entertaining
N’awlins Cajun Beef
Try two weeks of healthy meals
- How does Good Housekeeping work with eMeals to create meal plans?
- Good Housekeeping Easy Weeknights food editors select the magazine’s top-rated recipes and curate a weekly mix of meals designed for busy families.
- Does eMeals require that I have my groceries delivered or gathered for pickup?
- No, you can use the app to shop yourself at the grocery store of your choice. But eMeals also offers integrated pickup and delivery of the meal ingredients through Walmart, Kroger, Amazon, Instacart and Shipt. Try it once, and you may never go to the grocery store again!
- Would I have access to all the meal plans?
- Absolutely. Our goal is to provide each user with a curated flow of recipes based on their top nutrition goals, but also the flexibility to meet their changing lifestyle and family needs. Users have unlimited access to the full range of our dinner food styles.
- Do you have a smartphone app to access my plan on the go?
- Yes. We have free, dedicated iOS and Android apps that are available to all users with an active subscription. You can choose your meals for the week and have your shopping list sent for pickup or delivery all while waiting in the carpool line! After signing-up on our website, simply download the app and login using your email and password.
- What if I don’t want to use all of the dinner meals on my plan?
- Our goal is to provide plenty of variety and inspiration for you to pick and choose the meals that most appeal to you and your family. You will have access to the current week’s plan, to previous weeks, to your favorites as well as to recipes from other food style plans. In the app, you can easily select the meals that you want for the week, and the app automatically creates a shopping list based on your selections.
- How much does eMeals cost?
- A subscription to eMeals is as low as $4.99 a month for a 12-month subscription. You also have the option of a 3-month subscription for $9.99 a month. Our customers tell us that they save an average of $2,000 a year on their food costs! But if you’re not sure whether eMeals is a good fit, you can try it FREE for 14 days to see for yourself!
- Do you have breakfast and lunch plans?
- Yes. We offer Lunch and Breakfast Plans that provide new ideas each week. For a few of our dedicated food styles, we have tailored lunch and breakfast plans to match the dinner style. You can choose to add a lunch or breakfast plan when signing up or directly from the member area of the website.